After the initial evaluation, you will receive an electronic copy of your specific prescribed rehabilitation exercises. This includes:
Physiotherapy Treatment Session: 60 minutes
Follow-up to Initial Physical Therapy Evaluation
- Re-evaluation of current injury status and measurement of previous data (flexibility, range of motion, strength, pain, etc)
- Manual therapy techniques as indicated. Each follow up session will be guaranteed at least 45 minutes of one-on-one, hands-on care.
- Progression of exercise program as needed
Skype consultation: 60 minutes
For circus artists who are NOT currently injured, but want to optimize injury prevention and performance enhancement on your apparatus. This consult is appropriate for those who want to explore potential causes for "blocks" in progression in training, discuss limitations to flexibility, or questions regarding what is or isn't "normal" training pain. You MAY have routine "aches and pains" that do not interfere with your training, but if you are injured, this consult is not for you!
The following will be included in the 60 minute Skype consultation:
- Detailed medical history, injury history, and circus/apparatus history
- Review of current training plan
- General and specific movement screen
- Assessment of motor control, flexibility (active and end-range control), and range of motion.
- Comprehensive analysis of findings and suggestions for modification of training for optimal injury prevention and performance enhancement
- Suggested warm-up and cool-down
- Corrective rehabilitation exercises (apparatus specific) to supplement in-clinic manual therapy and directly address issues related to your injury
- This exercise program is developed to be specific to YOU: your injury, your apparatus, your training load, and your overall body needs.
For an extra-special circus discount, enter the code "pointyourtoes" at checkout!